- girl in bed: yes...call me a slut
- me internally: wtf?
- me internally: ok stay calm
- me internally: this is just a setup
- me internally: she's just testing me
- me internally: don't fucking do it
- me: you slut
- me internally: dammit
- girl in bed: yes daddy im gonna cum
- me internally: raw
- me: raw
once you start to notice these little turns of phrase you literally can’t unsee them
'protests turn violent'
'clashes with police'
'violence breaks out'
'rocked by blasts', when referring to gaza bombing
all the nice vague statements that carefully avoid mentioning an actor, because it sounds worse if you do. this violence just spontaneously started happening, it’s crazy!!!!
i’m really tired of it
loaded language and media bias
person: so what have you been up to
me: (speaking very humble) well, I just got some new carpet.. it’s plush…
person: (trying not to sound envious) pl… plush? wow. I hear thats the nicest of all carpets
me: oh it’s nothing..